We will be having two dedicated days of registration this year for anyone who wishes to register without using our online system or if you really just want to talk to first!
Thursday, Sept. 7th
- Times: 10:00am – 2:00pm , 5:00pm – 8:30pm
- Location: Geology Building, University of Saskatchewan Campus
Saturday, Sept. 9th
- Times: 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Location: Lower Level, St. Joseph’s Hall
- Note: The Broadway Street Fair is going on during this time and parking will be limited.
We are able to accept cash, cheque (made out to “UofS Ballroom Dancing Club”) or most major credit cards.
For each person you wish to register, you must provide the following personal information:
- Legal Name (name, as it appears on ID)
- Nickname (the name the person prefers to be called)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Student ID (if applicable)
- Address and Postal Code
You do not have to register yourself in person at registration. Someone may register on your behalf, provided that they are able to provide all of the pertinent information, and payment.
Aug 31, 2017
Director of IT
announcement | event | 2017-18