General Membership Dance Performance 2017 Policy
- GENERAL MEMBERSHIP DANCE PERFORMANCE 2017
- This policy is for a trial run during the 2017-2018 Dance Season and shall be reviewed in the summer of 2018.
- The U of S BDC shall set aside a single slot at Mistletoes 2017 and Dancero 2018 for a performance by any General Members that wish to perform.
- The U of S BDC Executive shall create an application form for those wishing to submit a proposal. The deadline to apply will be 30 days before the dinner dance.
- The performance to fill the spot shall be chosen by random draw by the Executive 21 days before the dinner dance.
- General Membership Performances shall follow the same criteria that other performances follow, including, but not limited to:
- Song choice (appropriate lyrics, SOCAN/ReSound copyright rules, length)
- Dance style is one that the Club teaches
- A minimum of 2 people in the performance
- All members of the performance are to be current members of the Club
- At the time of the random draw, the dance style is not one already being performed by another routine.
|September 2017||Approved by Executive Vote|