Harvest Swing 2017 At the Door Ticket Policy
- HARVEST SWING 2017 AT THE DOOR TICKET POLICY
- This is a trial to be held at Harvest Swing 2017.
- Ticket prices will be an extra $5 at the door for members and non-members.
- We will accept the following payment types at the door: cash and credit card.
- At the door tickets will be sold from the time doors open until half an hour after the dance has begun.
- An executive member must be present at the ticket selling table as money is being handled.
- The money from ticket sales that evening will be handled by whomever the executive designates.
- The Social Co-ordinator will determine the number of extra tables needed to be set up by TCU for at the door ticket sales based on final ticket sales at sale closing versus last year sales.
- The Social Co-ordinator will determine the amount of extra food to order from TCU for the at the door ticket sales based on final ticket sales at sale closing this year versus last years sales.
|July 2017||Approved by Executive Vote|