Volunteer Contracts Policy
- VOLUNTEER CONTRACTS
- The volunteer contract is a detailed set of policies regarding volunteers with the U of S Ballroom Dancing Club. These policies cover the definition of a volunteer, confidentiality, inappropriate communications, when volunteers can represent the U of S BDC, safety, ending your role as a volunteer with the Club and dismissal of a volunteer. See appendix A for the full contract and policies.
- Volunteer contracts are not-required for:
- Regular members.
- Volunteer contracts are required to be signed by the following members:
- Executive Members with voting privileges,
- and Instructors.
- Volunteer contracts are optional to be signed by the following members:
- Executive Members without voting privileges.
- Volunteer contracts are required to be signed in the following instances when required:
- Signed at the beginning of the member's term of office or service;
- and signed annually by the member.
- Volunteer Contract
|October 2016||Approved by Executive Vote|